Friday, March 7, 2008

Paya Terubong's Sum Lam Fatt Chicken and Duck Rice

Hi there ..
YL Bear here ..
my first post in this blog ..
of course is about FOOD !
and I'm going to introduce a delicious chicken and duck rice shop in Paya Terubong .

A week ago , my dad bring me after my school activity finished . It's near my school . SO , we went there for our lunch .

The name of the shop

The name of the shop at the another side

Look at the people !

Don't thought that it just sell chicken , got duck rice also !

That guy is so busy chopping the duck !
Look at those worker so hardworking !
Finally ! My dad and mine food is here ..
So juicy !

Still got this .. char siew and siow bak

and .. the soup

The food we ordered ..

I realised that foreign workers come to have their lunch too..


The first post from me !
Go and have a try ..
It's nice and you no need to wait LONG !
at PAYA TERUBONG !





1 comment:

Penang Ho Chiak said...

Check out my review too! :-)

http://penangfoodforthought.blogspot.com/2013/12/sin-lam-fatt.html