Friday, March 7, 2008

Welcome to Makan-makan In Penang

Hi I am one of the writers of this blog. I am GenYong, another my partner is YL Bear. We are firstly creating for the food blog. This might be our first post of this blog. As the first post nothing to post, I just promote for the restaurant in Butterworth.

Last Saturday, I followed my parents went to Butterworth for attending relatives wedding dinner in Safira Restaurant, Butterworth.
Safira Restaurant

Every Meals

Curry Chicken

Fish

Seafoods

Prawns

Desserts

Safira Country Club
This was the first post and also the simplest post! Contact the number that I provided and you can be there also! Hehe. Support us! Thanks. Posted by GenYong 07/02/2008

1 comment:

Megan Q's mom said...

Hello,
haha!! How the food in safira???
I will hv my wedding dinner in safira too!! In this end of the year. Need your opinion...thankyou..hehe